1) Which one of the following elements was not easily spotted by ancient cultures?
Was the Bromine
2)Some discoveries take centuries and some happen in an instant. Research a notable discovery in a field that most interests you and explain how it unfolded
The discover of the periodic table:
Dmitri Mendeleev was a chemical that completed the puzzle of the Periodic Table. He created cards of elements that he known and tried to order them based of atomic weight and his properties. He stayed awake 3 days and 3 nights to order them but he couldn't, so he gone to sleep, and he dreamed about a table to order the elements, and he created the Periodic Table
3) What did Hennig Brand use to try to find gold?
a)He boiled his own urine
b)He dissected 1,300 mammals
c)He burned over 5,000 known substances
d)He tried to dig to the center of the earth
Is the answer a)
4) It is said that some chemists were able to predict the existence of some elements that were not yet discovered. How did they do this?
Only one chemist discovered elements that were not yet discovered, and it was dreaming
5) What was the first element to be "discovered"?
Was the phosphorus
6) Pick your favorite element. Explain the reasons it sits where it does on the periodic table.
Its a metal, has a electron in the last orbit, what it identifies it as one of the metal more reagent with his group, the alkaline
7)Who is known as the father of chemistry?
c)Alexander Graham Bell
The father of chemistry is Antoine Lavoisier
8)Which element reacts violently with water?
d)All of the above
All of the above